Monday, October 13, 2008

RAIN!!

When i woke up this morning my room felt different. The Texas sunrise usually bursts through my shades forcing my to roll over and cover my eyes. But today was different, there was no sunrise and no singing birds. Rather, gray clouds were painted across the sky and the parking lot was wet!! It rained last night and it looks as though it will try and rain at some point again.

My favorite thing to do when it rains is sleep. But it is monday morning and I had to get up and go to work. I say that like I have a 9-5 job, when in reality I didn't have to be at work until 10 and I only had one client so I was out by 10:30.

I've never understood why people don't like the rain. It makes things grow, and fills the rivers. IT also means practice might be canceled or here in San Antonio, one flash flood means the entire city shuts down because of bad draining systems which means the possibility of no class!!!!

Off to study at the coffee shop by my casa. BRING ON THE RAIN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to come snuggle and sleep in the rainy weather.
love. love. love.