Saturday, February 28, 2009

Greeting from (not so) Sunny Seattle

O how I miss all of you! I hear its a steamy 88* back home in Texas and my fellow Vagabonds in the North East are rockin' a chilling 14*.

Here in Seattle we have had the full range of weather. We first arrived with a constant mist but it was fine because we had some work to do so we found a great coffee shop at Pike Place called Local Color and posted up for a few hours.



Our first full day here was also the day of our first event at Univ of Washington and it rained. And when I say it rained, I mean big drops of rain. Not so conducive to selling TOMS.

Woke up the next morning to a blanket of white snow!



Day 3... SUN!!! and a comfortable 45*.. but be careful of the shade, the temp drops about 10 degrees.

Which brings us up to today... slight over cast and comfortably cold. Meaning I'm wearing leggings, 2 t-shirts, a hoodie, a scarf, gloves, beanie and rain boots. But it's not raining.. my new Zebra Stripped Rain boots are just real cute and real warm.


No comments: