Monday, February 9, 2009

Keys!!

Funnie story... I do my best not to get caught up in drama at my condo in LA but this was just to good not to write about.

I spent the majority of the weekend hanging out with an old friend but when I got back everyone was in a fussy over a set of keys being missing. Sunday evening rolls around and Kelli finds that the Ice maker has dispensed not only ice but a set of frosted keys into her glass. All of the sudden the State of the Union is at stake because everyone believes someone decided it was a great joke to hide the keys and make everyone stress! Now it is more important to find out who did it then the fact that the keys are now found! YAYA!

All the while I can't help but thinking about that time I thought I lost my keys when in fact they decided to spend the weekend in my sink garbage disposal. I couldn't drive all weekend because I was convinced someone took my keys. Oh, almost forgot, I live by myself. But I was convinced Chaco had eaten them. Losing your keys is just one of those hilarious things that happen in life... can we laugh about this please!! 10 bucks says someone came home late went to get some ice cream out of the freezer and put the keys in the ice cream's place and Kelli got a little surprise!!

Moral of this story, if you can't fidn yrou keys look in two places: the freezer and the sink disposal!

No comments: