Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Guy

So this is probably the most pointless TV show ever. I have never watch this show EVER. It runs along the same lines as The Simpsons... a total waste of 30 minuts of my life that i can't get back. I am ashamed to say that this show is growing on me... Actully, the baby of the show... stuey (if thats even how you spell it). He is soo negative and awful.. its great... Just thought I would let you in on that littel bit of info... its pointless but I thought I would make use of this waste of 30 minuts and be productive and write something.

2 comments:

DorRae said...

ok you need something else in your life !!!!!

Anonymous said...

ummm...pecos told me my mom really emailed you. all im saying is that that is hilarious and ridiculous and i miss you ana banana and i miss my mommy too.

love love love
please look at maddie's recent pictures. her first shot!