Friday, January 16, 2009

FRIDAY!!!!!!


This is us outside TOMS head quarters! This first week has been stellar! We finally have our own office space so we are doin' work! Everyone, except Justin (not pictured), was cleared to drive the VagaVans so we had a pretty fun time truckin' around LA yesterday afternoon. Drove down Santa Monica Blvd past Fox Studios... if I had x-ray vision I would have seen Jack Bower!! At least thats what I told myself and everyone in my van agreed!

I'm pretty stoked about tonight.. We are going to a launch party for this campaign called Falling Whistles. The mission is to inform people about child soldiers. Peyton, a new friend that works at TOMS is DJing and the theme is Stashes or Sashes.. translation I will be drawing a stash across my top lip!!! I'm pretty excited about it! Photos to follow!

3 comments:

Clint said...

hey...im glad to see your having fun, and working hard

Unknown said...

Ana....I am so happy you have an awesome opportunity like this.. have fun and I better see some hilarious photos!!!

Anonymous said...

missing ya girl, so glad your loving it!