Friday, January 9, 2009

Santa Monica

After a very emotional night with Matt and a sad goodbye with mom and Matt.. I'm here in sunny southern California! Good first full day.. woke up had breakfast and got oriented with the program rules and what not.

The Vagabond Condo is much MUCH nicer than I expected. (I'll post photos later) There are 14 people living in a three bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath condo with the study made into a bedroom. It's great!

Lets see what else... I worked out... Showered... now I dunno. I'm excited to be here! Tired.

O! I did learn that if 14 people try to get on a wireless network at one time... it doesn't work!

And we're probably going to the beach tonight and I get to see katie tomorrow! And THAT my friend makes my heart smile!

1 comment:

DorRae said...

I miss you already, but so glad to hear a smile in your voice!