Tuesday, December 30, 2008

sunrise... sunset

I really don't have anything to write about but someone once told me that if you want to develop your writing skills you should write something everyday. Don't laugh now because I think that person was a grade school teacher. I guess I did learn something at the good ole Drippin' High School.

This is something surprising.... I saw the sunrise this morning. But lets be serious... me witnessing these spectacular colors painted across the sky was against my wishes and the idea of my puppy. You see Chaco, still being the 2 year old pup that he really is, has to be around all of the action and action started at sunrise this morning when Hobie and Splash, two of our friends dogs, woke up and like the good host he is, Chaco had to greet them. I then realized that the day was breaking right through my window... so I got out of bed let Chaco out of my room and stomped over to my window to close my curtains. The split second before sealing my drapes from the waking sky I saw some pretty miraculous colors. And for that split second I thought I might want to wake up early more often and then I realized that I can see these same alluring colors when the sun sets too.. and that my friend is much more conducive to my sleeping schedule.

No comments: