Friday, December 5, 2008

TOMS Update

Soo it's December 5th and I was supposed to find out if I got the internship or not... I did get an e-mail about the status. My e-mail said, "Congratulations!! If you are receiving this e-mail, you are still being considered to be a TOMS Vagabond!..."

I will know for sure by December 11th... meaning more waiting. So for now my life plans are still up in the air! I think this is good for me, I have no control and no plan. This kinda of makes me a little crazy 'cause I love having control and I LOVE plans! Just gotta put my trust in Jesus and try not to drive everyone around me crazy because of my lack of control and my sketchy, ever changing plan. AHHH!

2 comments:

DorRae said...

this is good training for the rest of your life!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, I love ya girl and am praying for ya todos los dias.