Sunday, December 7, 2008

"dog" is God spelled backwards

Sylvie had a sleep over for her birthday last night and it looks as though Chaco stayed up with all the girls. He's asleep like a rock! I miss having him in San Antonio with me. He just makes me so happy!!! Angela and I always joke that Chaco is the only guy that will never leave and will always love me!

My brother had a great analogy about dogs. He said that dogs were created in a more perfect image of God's love. You can yell at them, take their chew toys away, ignore them and leave them. Yet, when you are ready to come back, they run to you can lick you across the face just like you never left.

You can curse God, keep your heart from Him, ignore His words, and leave Him behind. And when you're ready to come back, he is waiting for you with open arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a joy ana pryor! have a good day tomorrow