Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Half way into the first week

My brother has probably taught me the best response to something to don't agree with or on something I have no control over... "WHELP!" And let me tell ya.. I have said "Whelp"more in the past 7 days than I ever have. For example someone says, "I'm tired of sitting on the floor." my response.. "Whelp!" "I want this.." my response... "Whelp!" "I think that (insert passionate opinion here) " my response... "Whelp!" "I'm tired." my response.. "Whelp!"

I have found "whelp"to be best non confrontational/ neutral word to answer all questions.

On a more TOMS Shoe note... we are supposed to think of our "shoe names." These names are a pun on words. or example, Mikey is " Shoemanitarian " there is also "solejourner." And I could not for the life of me think of a shoe name... so I finally decided... ShoeLou. My mama and pape always calls me LouLou so it just made sense.!

1 comment:

DorRae said...

Hey LouLou or ShoeLou!
I love it!