Friday, August 29, 2008

birthday nite!!!

I get out of class at 8:15 PM and head to HEB for some last minuet items to make my birthday evening even more fantastic. Arrived home around 8:45PM and hop in the shower. 9:15, Charity arrives at my apartment to finish getting ready. We then realize that it is 9:45PM and both of us are getting tired. Pushing past the urge to wash my face and call it a night with a good book and a glass of wine, we continue curling, straightening, concealing, blending and shimmering. By the time we get ready to go it is 10:45 PM. The plan was to head out to Le Blanc, the hottest night club in San Antonio. We then realize that we have not been to a club for a good three years and remember that it is not so cool to show up before midnight. So, we meet Angela and Katie a Kona Grill for their extended happy hour. 11:45PM we finally get to Le Blanc. It was like a blast from the past, taking me back to Halloween 2005, when it was called Aruba and I tripped down the stairs due to the unforgiving shoes I was wearing. Looking around it would be safe to say that the majority of the children around me had to have a fake I.D. to get in as a minor.

Charity peaces out early so she wouldn't be such a mess at work the next day and I latch on to Matt! Problem one, Matt was with DJ. Problem two, I was with DJ on my 21st birthday and it wasn't pretty. Problem three, DJ was dead set on makeing this birthday a repeat of last years. My mission: drink as little as possible while making DJ think I was no where near sober! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

No comments: