Thursday, August 28, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

It's my birthday today! WOO HOO! another year older not so much wiser! This weekend was supposed to be great but i'm not so sure of that now. I had to change my birthday plans on friday night because UT didn't get the memo that i am the center of the universe this weekend and they are having their first home game on saturday. stinking cows! but i will try to make the best of it at matt's el rancho.

It's also soo funnie to see who comes out of the woodworks to wish you a happy birthday on facebook. Like people i haven't spoken to all summer write "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK!" like we are best friends that talk everyday. don't they know i don't even talk to my best friend everyday and i still haven't heard from her yet... whatever, i don't think i even called her until the after noon on her birthday. we are bad friends which is why we are best friends.

o yeh and i woke up yesterday with a huge zit on my chin!! happy birthday to me. there isn't enough concealer in the world that will cover this one up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one word: ridiculous.