Friday, August 22, 2008

Canada Eh?!

OHH Canada... so far we have been up town, downtown, chinatown, gastown, and yaletown. we have also gotten lost on the bus system and ended up west of town. this would not have been so bad had we not been on a time schedule trying to make it back to UBC (university of british colombia) for the Jack Johnson concert. which i might add was amazing!!! we have walked more blocks than i can count and have done pretty well with the direction thing. something many of you know i have HUGE issues with.

we are staying at UBC in some student apartments that they rent out during the summer. this campus is AAAmazing! (mom~ why didn't you make me go to evergreen??? it's just a ferry ride away from this paradise) anyway, this might be on my list of possible places to move post graduation. we over heard some people talking the other day saying that it has been outrageously hot the past few days.. 30* C! that's 86* F... what i would give for 86* in texas!

I'm trying to pick up the local lingo by dropping my O's and ending the majority of my sentences with EH?!? i have found that this can be used as a question or just because you are really excited!! or you could use it like me and just put it after everything you say. O and if anyone asks what we are doing here, we are on "holiday" not "vacation."

Jack Johnson Concert in Vancouver, CA!

this is a little clip of my personal favorite song of the night! you can hear me singing in the back ground!!


that's enough for tonight eh!

No comments: