Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TWILIGHT!


I just received notice that twilight the movie will be released NOVEMBER 21ST!!!!!

i have currently started rereading the series and am loving just as much, maybe more than, as the
first time! rekindling my relationship with edward cullen has yet again left me disturbed that creatures such as edward do not really exists. i do feel sorry for those guys out there that really do try.. ever since edward hit the book stands, every girl's standards were raised to a new bar. mine especially! requirements now include watching me sleep, putting me in danger only to save me later, surfacing in my room and having dazzling/smoldering topaz eyes (mind reading wouldn't be so bad either.)

on a more normal note... the countdown to NOV 21st has started and i am ecstatic!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Bagdanov said...

And evidently if Edward were Irish the fantasy would be complete. Wish you were going to be in Calif in November...we could go to the midnight showing. (I got my niece hooked, so now I have someone local to discuss the books with.)