Friday, August 15, 2008

San Antonio... Over It!


After 5 days away I thought I would like getting back into my swing of things. Waking up and just being able to ease into the morning rather than have a 6 years old at my house at 7:30AM jump starting my day, skipping coffee and wanting to play. Not that I don't love that 6 year old with all my heart, he's my nephew, but 7:30AM is a little early for his late sleeping aunt. I thought I would be ready to get back to work but that turned into feeling more like prison than a job. The birthday party I was excited about going to last night ended up coming in second to a hot shower and reading Love in a Time of Cholera.

Two weeks ago I was excited about starting the fall semester. I had a great job possibility and 3 classes left before graduating... who wouldn't be excited about that. Then the job fell through and those three night classes have become a nuisance. I need to find something new to get me excited about being in San Antonio but the more I think about it the more I am just over it!

No comments: