Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunshine!!

Today was fantastic! Woke up , had my coffee, went shopping and found the greatest vintage clothing store! Katie and I tried on lots of funny dresses and some that were super cute too! Then lunch with Karalea!! I didn't realize how much I missed her! She makes me smile from the inside out! Then we went to to beach. Tom Shank met up with us and we were all kind of lazy for around 4 hours; falling in and out of sleep, reading, talking... The sun was hiding behind some clouds so it was a little chilly. But my new favorite feeling is wearing my sweatshirt over my bikini!! I don't know why.. maybe because they just aren't supposed to go together!

the sun finally came out and we stated getting silly. We took some epic photos of our shadows! The sun can just change everything!! I think I have found my sunny place. Being here is just satisfying! Good people, Good food, and good fun! Graduation doesn't look so bad when the phrase "when i graduate.." is followed by, "i'm moving to santa barbara!"

No comments: