Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I love being home. Living alone sometimes leads to being a bit reclusive, so when I go to my parents house I get weirded out when there are people there as soon as I wake up. Being in Dallas all week was a struggle. Not only were my parents there as soon as I woke up, but I was sleeping on my grandmother's fold out bed in the middle of the living room so, half my family was in my world as soon as I opened my eyes. I think I handled it very well, I didn't blow up on anyone or fuss about wanting to sleep later than I was being forced to wake up. I simply cracked my neck and unfolded my body out of bed, preceded to the kitchen for a cup of my Grandmire's very weak coffee and headed for the shower.
But now I am back in my shoe box apartment. The first thing I did was clean in my undies, changed the sheets on my bed, start my laundry, and unloaded the dishwasher! Now I'm waiting for Matt to get here with a movie! I had my alone time and am ready for the company! Home sweet Home!!!!

No comments: