Tuesday, September 23, 2008

work work work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This makes me want to scream. I have spent at least an hour every morning on craig's list, or hot jobs or monsters and nothing that is available sounds remotely close to what I want to do. I guess it would help if I knew what I wanted to do. Event Planning, publicists, journalists, fashion editor, teacher, what the heck I might even fathom the idea of being a mail woman at this point. I talked to Pec yesterday and he suggested I research the idea of working in the admin office at Westmont. His ploy to get me to Santa Barbara just might work. But I have to be honest with myself. I really don't want to work. I've never been a "worker" but more of a "spender." I guess I should get over that seeing as how the Bank of Mommy closes very VERY soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second pecos. Can you search craig's list in santa barbara.

okay bye.