Friday, September 12, 2008

Things I Miss

For those of you who I talk to on a regular basis know I have been having food issues lately. I'm not talking about an eating disorder or anything like that... I actually kinda wish that was the case, at least then it would be my choice not to eat meat. Instead, my stomach has developed a mind of its own and will no longer allow me to eat meat. This is very frustrating. While in Dallas, I had to pass up homemade fried chicken and settle for all the meatless sides instead. Then driving home today, I passed a Bill Miller's BB-Q and those of you who really know me, know that a chopped beef sandwich will turn my frown upside down! Another obstacle I have encountered with my forced vegetarianism is cooking for my friends. Something I love to do all of the sudden is a huge hassle. I can't just make everyone the same chicken enchiladas, I have to make them chicken and then make mine spinach. I love spinach, but I also love LOVE my chicken enchilada casserole.
Matt took me to Wildfish last night! Which I have been wanting to go for so long... it was fabulous!! And I had so much fun! The scallops were cooked to perfection... but the entire time I was eating theses delectable little sea creatures, all I could think about was how I could go for some chicken parmigiano and how I'm about to get real tired of fish real fast. So what's on the menu for tonight's dinner.... fish tacos!! (I have actually been craving them since last week.. so its time to make them!!! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want fish tacos..

thinking of ya chica.