Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Taste of Fall

I woke up yesterday morning and Fall was in the air. Chaco had an unusual amount of energy on our 3 mile walk due to the brisk air and low humidity. I spent the day reading with all my windows open and fans turned on. I got the feeling like I was living on the west coast. It is still the middle of September here in Central Texas... it is not supposed to cool down until late October, early November. But the break from the hellish heat Texans know and love was welcomed. There was a more vibrant energy at work. My clients were ready and willing to do their cardio workouts outdoors!

I slept with my window open last night and actually had to pull up my other blanket for more warmth! That made me happy!

The change in seasons also brings a change is scenery on local department stores and boutiques. CHRISTMAS! Are you kidding me? a little drop in temperature and you are going to put out Christmas decor?? We haven't even gotten through Halloween yet. Did I miss Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

DorRae said...

boycot any store with Christmas up before Holloween!